As well as supplying hair and educating, we also offer hair extension services.
If you are looking for a professional, fully qualified hair extensions stylist then you are welcome to book in with us if you are within travel distance - We are based in St Albans, Hertfordshire - or we can recommend one of our other exceptional Revega stylists in your closest area.
Every single one of our recommended stylists works at our same high standards, is fully qualified in what they do and takes pride in their work. We only recommend stylists that you can trust, with the necessary skills to give you the hair you've always wanted.
Take the fear and doubt out of choosing a hair stylist and book through us to guarantee that you are getting a professional.
Services and Pricing
Note that prices for services shown on this website, are our pricing, and other recommended stylist prices may differ dependent on location and the exact services that they offer.
Below is some inspiration for how extensions could help you.
Whether they are for length, thickening, volume, or to support hair loss treatments or growing out of hair, there is a solution for most.
V, St Albans
Don't look any further for hair extensions - book an appointment with Jenna! She uses great quality, ethically sourced hair extensions and can be described as nothing less than a genius with colour blending to match your own hair colour. She is a real expert with fitting, with years of experience, ensuring the extensions are well-fitted and continue to look great weeks later. Her customer service and aftercare are both excellent - she is quick to respond to messages and to answer questions, but with no hard sell.
I have been having hair extensions by Jenna using the fusion method since 2009 and I can highly recommend them, the hair is the best quality I have had fitted (trust me I have tried many companies). I have very fine/thin hair, so have struggled in the past to get them applied without the bonds showing through, this is so not the case with this hair, as the colour match is so close to my own and the bonds so neat and tiny that no one ever believes that I have extension in. The hair keeps its sheen and can be used over and over again, which has proved to be true value for money. The fitting is always done professionally and meticulously. After all these years of total confidence in the product and specialist fitting, I really wouldn't trust going to anyone else.
Jenna dyed my hair to match the extensions perfectly, I couldn’t even tell where my hair started and the extensions began! I had 16" extensions and they look fantastic, they were fitted really well, look really good and I couldn’t be happier with them, have had loads of compliments since :)
Jenna has been doing my hair extensions for years and she’s amazing!!! I’ve got thin, fine and weak pathetic hair.....I walk out swishing my mane with a big smile on my face after every visit!
What we offer
We offer beautiful hair extensions for all hair types, including various methods of application, and also hair loss mesh integration services in limited locations.
Prices will vary depending on the stylist and what is required.
Let us know what area you live in and we'll recommend the nearest stylist to you. If you would like to specifically travel to see Jenna, you can request this also.
Spread the cost with Klarna. Select Klarna at checkout and if accepted, you can choose to pay in 30 days or across 3 equal payments. Strictly no refunds on services.
Trying to save pennies
We are always looking for models for training courses and recently qualified stylists. If you would like hair extensions fitted for a hefty discount, then you can book with a trainee. All trainees are fully supervised by us during their assessment. Thereafter they may be alone unless a supervisor is requested. Trainees will always be at final assessment level or will have recently passed, so you can have faith in their new skills. Email to discuss.
To protect ourselves and our clients, as well as following strict cleaning and disinfection procedures, we will be wearing a face mask whilst fitting your hair extensions.
All tools will be sterilised before you arrive, and we we additionally UVC sterilise them in your presence for extra peace of mind.
● Please attend your appointment on time. If you are early please wait in your car. If you are late, we may not be able to see you. We will be working to tight schedules due to the number of people we need to fit in, and our strict cleaning measures between clients.
● Please use facilities at home prior to arrival to minimise the chance of needing to use them at the studio.
● Before entering the studio, you will be asked to use the hand sanitizer provided at the door, and to wear a mask (Please provide your own if possible, though we will have some if required).
● Your temperature will be taken using a contactless forehead device.
● We ask you NOT to bring bags or personal items into into the studio. You can bring in your phone and/or wallet, but these must be kept on you at all times.
● We ask all clients to pay via bank transfer in advance of your appointment. We will NOT be accepting cash or taking card payments.
● If you have been anywhere that may have exposed you to the virus, or are feeling unwell, even if you think it is unrelated to Covid-19, CANCEL your appointment.
● If you turn up unwell, late, or refuse to wear a mask, you will be turned away.
● You will be asked to give your contact details and consent to them being kept myself and another stylist sharing the studio. This is non negotiable and ensures that we can trace and contact you if we need to in relation to the virus.
● Please DO NOT use the Pilates carpark or outside other business units. You can park for free at Magenta next door, or on the roads surrounding.
● Lastly, we will no longer be storing removed extensions for you. You must take these home with you if you are keeping them for later use/ spare.
Please understand that our studio is shared alternate days with another stylist, and as such, we must create the most safe environment possible for everyone and take ALL precautions.
We are taking every precaution possible to keep everyone safe and and we'd ask you to do the same.